Sunday, April 24, 2011

i am a nerdy-pie.

don't let this get out, i am a huge nerd. i love all the nerdy normal things like star trek(voyager was my favorite), harry potter(i even dress up), comic books(i am a gen 13 fan), and zombies. here is my biggest nerdism, i love arthur stories. i love camelot, morgan le fay, guinevere, lancelot, merlin, all of them and all of the stories that go with them. don't get me confused with the dorks that go dressing up all medieval and play with swords; you will not find me at a ren-faire, ever. so with this love i have for arthur, i am sucked in to the deliciously dorky camelot on the television. i can't help myself:)

1 comment:

cssolomon said...

It's ok Sacha, I am right there with you. I love zombie's as well...especially the new series on AMC - The walking dead...good stuff...I don't like fast running zombies in some zombie movies....it doesn't make sense to me. Anyways.