Monday, November 22, 2010

8 Days of Thanksgiving


on the fifth day of thanksgiving my true love gave to me, food-glorious food!
I am so thankful God saw it fit to make food so glorious. I love to eat and I am very blessed to have food available to me whenever i want, how much I want, and what I want. having a degree in culinary arts, I am a self-proclaimed foodie. I love fine dining and non-fine dining, if it involves good food I am happy. traveling to different cities always involves research on where to eat and we plan our days accordingly. I have loved raising the girls with different food in their lives, whether they like it or not, the introduction to the food is good for them.
we are so lucky to have clean food and water in our lives. we can go out to the grocery stores in our town and buy food whenever we want. most people in our world don't have that. i am so thankful for this.

No comments: