Sunday, July 11, 2010

34 Weeks


i helped put on the 6th annual scooter rally here in tulsa. today
we grilled hot dogs at the shop and did the raffle. we always
have a blast.

what fruit is my growing child inside me this week...
AN AVERAGE CANTALOUPE. my baby is an average
cantaloupe.

my handy dandy iphone app says that the lanugo is
shedding and of course the lungs are still developing.

i'm tired again. not much energy left in me, and all i want
to do is get things ready for the little Greek goddess.
she has been moving crazy ways lately. this way and that,
making me jump, my skin crawl, and making me feel
extraordinarily happy all at once.

after the end of the scooter rally my Greek and i took wink
and went back home to go paint the baby room. we picked
berry cheesecake. i wish i had a berry cheesecake.

ps. can you tell i luv my hipstamatic app?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You need to do a post about the greek goddess and her room-to-be. I, for one, want to know what colors and stuff will be in there! :) And man, do I ever love the hipstamatic pics you take. Wish I could somehow do that with my camera!

(Haha, my word verification for this comment is "systeryo". It must be pronounced, "Sister, Yo!". Hahahahaha. I know I'm weird. I'm okay with that.)