Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rainy days...

Ughhhhh. I have just put the girls in time out for the 2nd time in a 15 minute span. Rainy days at the scooter shop means no outside, indoor activities only. So there ends up being many physical fights over crayons and coloring books and dress up items. I go and investigate and Beila is the one who seems to have the upper hand, I always have to watch her closely. She'll poke someone's eye out.

I think I am coming down with another cold. Netti pot and Oscillococcinum are my friends. Together we combat the tickling of my throat. So far this year we have been very healthy. No flu, as of yet, and not too much of the snotty nose virus has infiltrated our house.

We went to our favorite pumpkin patch out west this past weekend and had a ball as always. Marc followed the girls around with his iPhone taking video as the played with the goats. We also went on a hayride, ran through a hay maze about a dozen or so times, picked out our pumpkins, had hot chocolate, ate an odd shaped funnel cake, and forced an older woman to get out of the white bench so we could take our annual photo on it. We gave it back to her eventually.




Well it's almost time to go home. We are going to M.A. Doran Gallery before we go home. Kreg Kallenberger, a family friend, has a new exhibit there. I better call Marc and let him know he's going:)

No comments: